1. The steel surface of Jinan cable tray is covered with a thick and dense pure zinc layer, which can prevent the steel substrate from coming into contact with any corrosive solution and protect the steel substrate from corrosion. In a general atmosphere, a thin and dense layer of zinc oxide is formed on the surface of the zinc layer, which is difficult to dissolve in water, thus providing a certain protective effect on the rigid substrate. If zinc oxide reacts with other components in the atmosphere to form insoluble zinc salts, the anti-corrosion effect is more ideal.
2. It has an iron zinc alloy layer that is tightly bonded and exhibits unique corrosion resistance in marine salt spray and industrial environments.
3. Due to its strong bonding, zinc and iron are mutually soluble and have strong wear resistance.
4. Due to the excellent ductility of zinc, its alloy layer firmly adheres to the steel substrate, and hot-dip plated parts can be cold stamped, rolled, stretched, and bent without damaging the zinc layer.
5. After hot-dip galvanizing of steel structures, it is equivalent to one annealing treatment, which can effectively improve the mechanical properties of the steel substrate, clean the stress during the forming and welding of steel parts, and facilitate the turning of rigid structures.
6. The surface after hot-dip galvanizing is bright and beautiful.
7. Pure zinc coating is a plastic zinc coating in hot dip galvanizing. Its properties are basically similar to those of pure zinc, and it has ductility, therefore it has flexibility.
8. The surface of the hot dip bridge is bright silver, somewhat like the color of stainless steel. General cable trays are widely used for power wiring, and installation requires the surface of the cable tray to undergo fire protection treatment.