1. In the design of construction projects, the layout of cable tray should be based on the rationalization of economic development, technical feasibility analysis, operational safety factor and other factors to make a comprehensive comparison, so as to clarify the plan, and also fully consider the provisions of engineering construction and installation, maintenance and repair, and cable laying.
2. When laying cable tray horizontally, the height width ratio from the pavement is generally not less than 2.5m. When laying vertically, the part below 1.8m from the pavement needs to be maintained with a metal material back cover plate, except when it is laid in a special room for electrical equipment. If the cable tray is horizontally laid on the machine equipment compartment or catwalk and is less than 2.5m, grounding protection measures shall be taken.
3. cable tray, wire trough and seismic support shall be manufactured with corrosion-resistant rigid raw materials when they are used in corrosive natural environment. Alternatively, corrosion-resistant solutions can be used, and the corrosion-resistant treatment process should take into account the natural environment and performance requirements of the project. For the site with high corrosion resistance or clean requirements, aluminum alloy cable tray should be used.
4. In the road section with fire safety regulations for cable tray, raw materials such as plates and nets with fire or flame retardant characteristics can be added in the cable tray and tray to form a closed or enclosed structure, and countermeasures such as brushing fire safety coating on the surface of cable tray and seismic support can be taken. The overall fire protection characteristics should consider the provisions of relevant laws, regulations, standards or specifications. The aluminum alloy cable tray is not suitable for the site with high fire safety regulations of the project.
5. The cable route that interferes with the signal must be shielded, or when there are natural environmental regulations for safety protection against external hazards such as outdoor light, oil, corrosive liquid, flammable smoke and dust, the perforated metal tray cable tray shall be used.
Thank you for your reading. For more information and questions about this article, please click: We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!