Resin ingredients → steel plate → fiberglass cloth → mold → upper fixture curing → demolding → edge cutting → trimming → inspection → warehousing
1. Firstly, mold cleaning, site cleaning, and tool cleaning are required. Secondly, workshop ventilation is required, with exhaust outlets located below and supply outlets located above. Workshop ventilation: temperature ≤ 30 ℃ in summer, ≥ 15 ℃ in winter, and humidity ≤ 75%. Prepare the required molds according to the specifications specified in the production task order. The preparation work includes checking the variety specifications, cleaning the internal and external surfaces of the molds.
Cloth cutting: It is required that the glass cloth should not be damp or contaminated. Using scissors or cutting machines to cut glass cloth, it is necessary to adapt to the laying direction required by the product: products that require the same direction in both directions should be laid alternately vertically and horizontally; FRP products with high mechanical strength in one direction can be cut and laid with unidirectional cloth. The fabric should have overlap allowance, and products with uniform wall thickness requirements can be connected. Whether overlapping or connecting, the joints should be staggered. When cutting, the fabric should be laid flat, and the size and shape of the fabric should be handled according to the size, performance, and ease of operation of the product.
2. Ingredients: All prepared raw materials should have a full understanding and understand their respective roles, and be clear about whether they are compatible or not. The containers used should be of one color and one type, and mixing is strictly prohibited. According to the needs of the product, place resin, color paste, fillers, etc. in a large container and stir mechanically. The stirring time is determined by the stirring effect. Add accelerator in advance to the large material, and then add curing agent when preparing small materials; If the moisture content of the filler cloth is greater than 1%, it must be heated by circulating air in a 1200 oven for 2 hours, cooled to room temperature, and then reused.
3. Glass fiber reinforced plastic pasting: First, make a gel coating layer, which requires uniform brushing. According to product performance, ordinary resin can be added with powder fillers to replace gel coat resin. The production of the gel coat layer adopts a curing system of accelerators and curing agents to increase the flexibility of the product.
When the gel coat is initially set and feels softbut not sticky, immediately lay a layer of paste and use a thin cloth as the surface layer. The thickness of the product determines the number of layers of glass cloth. The reinforcing layer adopts a curing system of accelerator and curing agent to increase the strength of the product.
4. Composite: Place the pasted fiberglass layer into the mold, compact and solidify it with a hydraulic press, and the curing time is determined by the environmental temperature and the amount of curing agent used.
5. Trimming: Use a demolding tool to demould and cut off burrs according to the specified size.
6. Punching: Place the cut product on a punch and punch the connecting holes.
7. Repair: Repair the peeling part of the gel coat caused by demolding.
8. Inspection: The appearance surface should be flat, smooth, without bubbles, cracks, and uniform in color. The thickness of the components should be uniform, and the edges should be neat without any defects that may affect their use.
9. Packaging and storage: Wrap the bridge with straw rope (or packaging tape) and store it in the finished product warehouse.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is Shandong Cable Tray. For more information and questions, please click on: http://www.sdhangfeng.com We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!