Trough type cable tray
Both trough type cable trays and tray type cable trays can be used for laying power cables; The cross-section and structural form are different. Closed cable trays, uncovered trays, and ladders all belong to cable trays. The three types of cable trays have different structural forms and some performance differences, such as good protective performance in the trough and poor ladder, but opposite ventilation and cooling performance.
The advantages of trough type cable trays lie in shielding and anti-corrosion, mainly suitable for laying wires and cables with small cross-section but a large quantity; The advantages of tray type cable trays lie in their large load and good heat dissipation, mainly used for laying power cables with large cross-section but relatively small quantity.
From the appearance, the trough type cable tray is a fully enclosed cable tray. Tray trays generally refer to slotted trays with holes. Due to the opening of heat dissipation holes, the thickness of the tray type bridge board is thicker.
Cable tray: cross connection surface recognition, consistent bending degree
▲ 桥架跨接线连接要注意：用抓垫、平垫或把喷塑桥架的漆刮掉再用平垫、弹簧垫压紧。镀锌电缆桥架间连接板的两端不跨接接地线，但连接板两端不少于2个有防松螺帽或防松垫圈的连接固定螺栓（强标） 。至于支架的接地，就是把支架与桥架连接处固定刮漆就可以（或是抓垫）。接地线小截面不小于4平方米。
▲ Attention should be paid to the bridge jumper connection: use grab pads, flat pads, or scrape off the paint of the spray molded bridge before pressing it tightly with flat pads or spring pads. The two ends of the connecting plate between galvanized cable trays shall not be connected to the grounding wire, but there shall be no less than two connection fixing bolts (strong standard) with locking nuts or washers at both ends of the connecting plate. As for the grounding of the bracket, it is necessary to fix and paint the connection between the bracket and the bridge (or to grab a pad). The small cross-section of the grounding wire shall not be less than 4 square meters.
The total length of the metal cable tray and its bracket should not be less than 2 places connected to the grounding (PE) or neutral (PEN) main line;
▲ Detailed practice at the crimping point of the jumper wire:
Pay attention to the gasket and sequence, as well as the exposed length of bolts, grounding markings, and bolt positions; Do not use connecting bolts to secure jumper wires.
Number of bolts; Crimping position
The broken paint crimping is not standardized enough, and there are no spring pads or flat pads
Wrong crimping, incorrect sequence
Grounding of important room bridge
Grounding of important room bridge
Grounding and identification of the cable tray in the electric well
Installation of cable tray: Horizontal and vertical, with gentle bends. When the bridge is layered, it is easy to use a combination frame.
Fire blocking or fire protection bags should be installed inside the bridge.
Steel 30 meters, aluminum alloy and plastic 15 meters require expansion joints. Install compensation devices at the deformation joints (expansion joints, settlement joints) of the building.
The spacing between the supports of the cable tray is generally required to be 1.5 to 3 meters horizontally and 2 meters vertically.
The nut is located on the outer side of the bridge. When connecting the bracket to the aluminum alloy bridge, pay attention to anti electrochemical measures.
▲ Pay attention to the setting of brackets at turns.
▲ 配电室大型桥架要采用可调式组合支架 大型工程桥架弯曲度要一致。
▲ The large cable tray in the distribution room should use adjustable combination brackets, and the bending degree of the large engineering cable tray should be consistent.
Reasonable use of tee reducer
The bridge is located at the intersection of the bridge and the water pipe, and if it is impossible to arrange it, a water shield should be installed above the bridge
Build the bridge earlier
Beautiful bridge piers
1. The main characteristics of trough type cable trays are shielding interference, corrosion resistance, and fire prevention. They have good effects on controlling cable shielding interference and protecting cables in heavily corrosive environments. They also have good effects on controlling cable shielding interference and protecting cables in heavily corrosive environments. Suitable for laying computer cables, communication cables, thermocouple cables, and control cables for highly sensitive systems. Used for laying wires and cables with a small cross-section but a large quantity. This is also an economical and practical cable tray in weak current engineering.
2. The surface treatment of tray type cable trays can be divided into three types according to user needs: galvanizing, electrostatic spraying, and hot galvanizing. The fire and corrosion resistance performance is relatively poor, and special anti-corrosion treatment must be carried out in heavily corrosive environments. There are many waist shaped holes at the bottom of the tray tray to facilitate heat dissipation. It is lightweight and has a large load, and is mainly used for laying power cables with a large cross-section and a small quantity.
Galvanized and hot-dip galvanized cable trays
Many people think that galvanized cable trays are hot-dip galvanized cable trays, but it is actually a mistake. Galvanized cable trays are not equivalent to hot-dip galvanized cable trays.
Hot dip galvanized cable trays can be divided into two types: "hot dip galvanizing" and "hot dip galvanizing", with galvanizing being either "cold galvanizing" or "electro galvanizing".
Galvanized cable trays are made of "cold galvanized sheet", while hot-dip galvanized cable trays are made of a layer of hot-dip galvanizing after surface treatment, with different manufacturing processes.
The cold galvanized zinc layer of the cold galvanized bridge is brighter than that of the hot galvanizing, but it is thinner and has weaker rust resistance.
The hot-dip galvanized coating on the bridge is thick and has strong corrosion resistance. Compared to galvanized cable trays, hot-dip galvanizing has an absolute advantage in terms of hardness and impact resistance. Of course, the cost of hot-dip galvanized cable trays is higher.
The commonly used galvanized cable trays in engineering applications are actually cold galvanized trays. Due to the high production cost of hot-dip galvanized trays, manufacturers rarely accumulate inventory. Construction sites with high construction requirements will use hot-dip galvanized trays, and customers will purchase and specify "hot-dip galvanized trays" before the factory can produce customized ones.
Aluminum alloy bridge
Aluminum alloy cable trays have the characteristics of beautiful appearance, simple structure, unique style, large load capacity, and light weight. After anodizing the surface of aluminum alloy cable trays, they not only resist corrosion but also electromagnetic interference, especially shielding interference, which is irreplaceable for steel cable trays. Of course, the price is also much higher than that of steel cable trays.
The disadvantage is that it is not suitable for places with high engineering fire protection requirements.
Grid format cable tray
Open network cable tray, as the name suggests, is also known as metal mesh cable tray, open cable tray, and mesh cable tray. The grid format bridge comes from Europe and is a development and innovation of the bridge. Due to the characteristics of the grid format, the grid format bridge is not suitable for outdoor or occasions with polluted and corrosive air and splashing liquids; Suitable for commonly used in highly integrated data rooms, dust-free workshops, communication inside and outside equipment, electrical circuits, etc
(1) Improved system upgrade and maintenance capabilities, leaving room for upgrades;
(2) It can be flexibly applied in the comprehensive wiring system and is suitable for the up and down routing of wiring trays;
(3) The maintenance of lines and equipment is very fast and safe;
(4) Saves expensive costs of secondary reinvestment;
(5) The self weight is only 1/5 of that of traditional cable trays;
(6) Save 2/3 of installation time compared to traditional cable trays;
(7) The wiring system and surrounding production environment are cleaner, hygienic, and aesthetically pleasing;
(8) The mesh like structure provides better heat dissipation and effectively extends the service life of the cable.
When selecting the load level of the cable tray, the working uniform load of the cable tray should not exceed the rated uniform load of the selected cable tray load level. If the actual span of the support and hanger of the cable tray is not equal to 2 meters, the working uniform load should meet the requirements. Under the conditions of meeting corresponding loads, the specifications and dimensions of various components and supports and hangers should match the straight section and bending series of trays and ladders.
This article is organized and published by Jinan Cable Tray. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click on: We will have more exciting content waiting for you to check out.