Tray type cable tray has the advantages of light weight, large load, beautiful appearance, simple structure, convenient installation, etc. It is suitable for both the installation of power cables and the laying of control cables. The surface treatment of tray type cable tray can be divided into plating and painting, and special anti-corrosion treatment can be carried out in heavily corrosive environment. Tray type cable tray is equipped with shield, and all accessories are common to tray type and trough type cable tray.
According to the structure, tray type cable tray can be divided into perforated tray, non perforated tray and assembled tray.
(1) A perforated tray is a groove shaped component composed of a bottom plate and a side plate with holes, or a component made by punching and bending a whole steel plate.
(2) A perforated tray is a groove shaped component composed of a bottom plate and side edges or made of an entire steel plate.
(3) Assembled pallets are components that are connected to a pallet by bolts or plugs, which are suitable for any combination of perforated components on the engineering site.
They are all used for laying cables. When low-voltage cables and control cables share the same tray or ladder, a ladder or tray with a partition in the middle should be selected.
1. Is the trough type cable tray the same product as the hole free tray type cable tray?
2. Can both trough type cable tray and non hole tray type cable tray lay power cables?
Both trough type straight through cable tray and non hole tray type cable tray can lay power cables; The cross-section and structural form are different.
The closed tray box, uncovered tray and ladder are all cable tray. The three types of cable tray have different structural forms and different performances. For example, the channel type has the best protection and the ladder is the worst, but the ventilation and cooling are opposite.
Thank you for your reading. For more information and questions about this article, please click: We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!