Cable tray is generally used in power related industries. They play a role in supporting or consolidating cables. Generally, in some special cases, the service life of the cable can be extended to ensure the normal operation of the cable. What is the distance between the cable tray and the pipeline erected in parallel?
Requirements for spacing between parallel cable tray and pipeline:
1. The distance between cable tray and corrosive liquid pipeline shall not be less than 500mm.
2. The parallel erection time distance between cable tray and common process pipes (such as compressed air pipes, etc.) shall not be less than 400mm.
3. Cable tray shall not be installed above the heat pipe in parallel. When parallel installation above the heat pipe cannot be prevented, the spacing should not be less than 1000mm, and effective insulation measures should be taken.
4. The cable tray shall be erected in parallel with the heating pipeline. The spacing between insulation layers of thermal pipelines shall not be less than 500mm, and if there is no insulation layer, the spacing between thermal pipelines shall not be less than 1000mm.
5. Cable tray shall not be installed in parallel under corrosive liquid pipeline or above corrosive gas pipeline.
When it cannot be prevented, it should not be less than 500mm. And use anti-corrosion isolation.
We may often see cable tray in outdoor buildings, so they must have corrosion resistance and moisture resistance to meet their own requirements. Without these characteristics, it will not play any role in the cable, neither protecting the cable nor extending the service life of the cable, and cable tray will become meaningless.
The manufacturer of cable tray in Shandong reminds us that there are many categories of cable tray, and no matter which one has the advantages of light weight, low cost, convenient installation, etc. Individual types can also achieve the characteristic of beautiful appearance. Of course, each type of bridge has similarities with other bridges and also has its own outstanding advantages.
In addition, bridges can be divided into several types based on different materials and need to be selected according to different actual situations. If you have purchasing needs, please follow our website Here's a good introduction for you.