文章来源：/ 作者：电缆桥架厂家发布时间：2023-11-20 浏览次数：1
1. Determine direction: Based on the building layout plan, combined with the installation of air conditioning and electrical pipelines, convenient maintenance, and the density of cable routing, determine the route of the cable tray. Indoor, it is best to install along the walls, columns, beams, and floors of the building. If it is necessary to use a comprehensive pipe gallery for installation, it should be installed parallel on one side or above the pipeline, and the down lead and branch lines should be avoided from crossing as much as possible. If there are no other pipe racks to borrow, it is necessary to set up (support) columns by oneself.
Load calculation: To calculate the weight of the cable per unit length on the longitudinal section of the main cable tray.
3. Determine the width of the cable tray: Determine the model, specification, and arm length of the cable tray based on the number of laid cables, cable diameter, and cable spacing. Also determine the length, spacing, width, and number of layers of the support columns.
4. Determine the installation method: Determine the fixing method of the bridge according to the setting conditions of the site, and choose the suspension type, vertical type, side wall type, or mixed type. The connectors and fasteners are generally supplied as a complete set.
5. When used in conjunction with power cable trays, the power cable and weak current cable should be separated by a partition on each side.
6. When using a bridge with weak current cables and other low-voltage cables, strict selection of weak current cables with external shielding layers should be carried out to avoid mutual interference.
7. The spacing, installation method, model specifications, and elevation of bridge support points, such as columns, brackets, or non-standard supports and frameworks, can be agreed to be listed on the plan, or marked in sections using different cross-sectional, single line, or detailed drawings.
8. Generally speaking, for a large number of cables to be led down, a vertical bending plate and vertical lead up frame can be used, while for a small number of cables to be led down, a guide plate or pipe can be used to indicate the lead down method.
9. The cable tray should be 2.2 meters above the ground, and the distance from the top of the tray to the ceiling or other obstacles should not be less than 0.3 meters. The width of the tray should not be less than 0.1 meters, and the filling rate of the cross-section inside the tray should not exceed 50%.
This article is dedicated by Shandong Cable Bridge Friendship. For more relevant knowledge, please click on: http://www.sdhangfeng.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned