1. When it is necessary to shield the cable network from electrical interference or when there is a requirement to protect against external influences (such as corrosive liquids, flammable dust, etc.), (FB) type slot type composite anti-corrosion shielding cable tray (with cover) should be selected.
2. Strong corrosive environments should use (F) composite epoxy resin anti-corrosion and flame-retardant cable trays. Brackets and brackets should also be made of the same materials to improve the service life of cable trays and accessories. Cover plates should be added in environments or outdoor areas that are prone to dust accumulation and require covering.
3. In addition to the above situations, tray type, trough type, stepped type, glass anti-corrosion flame-retardant cable tray or steel ordinary type tray can be selected according to the on-site environment and technical requirements. Cover plates should be added in environments or outdoor areas that are prone to dust accumulation and require covering.
4. In public passages or outdoor crossing road sections, it is advisable to add a pad at the bottom of the bottom step or use a pallet at that section. When crossing a public passage with a large span, the load capacity of the bridge can be increased or a gantry can be selected according to user requirements.
5. Composite cable trays (FB) should be used for large spans (>3m).
6. Composite epoxy tree finger bridge (F) should be selected for outdoor use.
How much do you know about cable trays?
Selection of direct sales specifications for cable tray manufacturers
1. The width and height of the composite epoxy resin cable tray should be selected according to the following table, and should comply with the cable true filling rate not exceeding the specified values of relevant standards and specifications. Power cables can be taken as 40-50, control cables can be taken as 50-70, and a process development margin of 10-25 should be left.
2. The specifications of various bends and accessories should comply with the engineering layout conditions and be matched with the bridge.
3. The selection of support and hanger specifications should be based on conditions such as cable tray specifications, number of layers, and span. And it should meet the requirements of the load.
Configuration of supports and hangers for cable trays
1. The short span of indoor support and suspension is generally 1.5-3m; The span of outdoor columns is generally 6 meters.
2. The configuration of supports and hangers for non linear sections follows the following principles: when the bridge width is less than 300mm, a support or hanger should be set on the side of the straight section 300-600m away from the junction of the non linear section and the straight line; When the width of the bridge is greater than 300mm, in addition to meeting the following conditions, a support and hanger should also be added in the middle of the non linear section.
3. When the pultruded fiberglass cable tray is set in multiple layers, the interlayer spacing is 200250300350mm.
4. Expansion joints of 20-30mm (metal bridge) should be left every 50m in the straight section of the bridge.
This article is dedicated by Shandong Cable Tray Network. For more information, please click on: Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned