Galvanizing cable tray is to use electrolytic equipment to degrease and pickle cable tray and put it into a solution containing zinc salt, connect the negative of electrolytic equipment, place a zinc plate on the opposite side of cable tray, connect the positive power supply of electrolytic equipment, and deposit a layer of zinc on cable tray by using the current to move from positive to negative direction. cable tray plating is processed first and then galvanized, which has the effect of anti-corrosion.
There is a lot of knowledge about galvanized cable tray:
Four excellent environmental protection properties of galvanized cable tray
1. The ingredients do not contain heavy metals such as Ph, Cr, Hg, etc;
2. It belongs to thick film material with good thixotropic property. After full mixing, with little or no diluent, coating can be carried out. Due to the high solid content of 77% in zinc plating, a higher film thickness can be obtained through a fixed wire device and a single airless spraying, reducing the volatilization of organic solvents and drying energy consumption, all of which are beneficial for environmental protection.
3. The test shows that most of the solvents and diluents for zinc plating do not contain toluene, ketones, haloalkane and other toxic organic solvents.
4. Galvanized cable tray is a good material to replace hot-dip galvanizing and arc (hot) zinc spraying, and it plays a more obvious role in reducing the three wastes, reducing energy consumption, and improving the social benefits of environmental protection.
Three points of self maintenance for galvanized cable tray equipment
1. Test and check the action of balance cylinder of cable tray equipment and the oil circuit and connector of oil lubrication system
2. The friction between the sliding block of cable tray equipment and the guide rail is frequent, so it is necessary to make necessary adjustment and alignment, check the lubrication quality of the joints and pipelines, etc., to ensure good operation.
3. Regularly lubricate the gear parts of cable tray equipment: the gear box and internal parts are more likely to be damaged due to frequent operation, so they are more likely to become loose. When noise occurs in these areas, lubrication can be carried out first, and then, based on the vibration situation, the oil discharge volume and pressure test of the oil injection points between the systems can be checked, and appropriate adjustments can be made.