Selection of cable tray type and variety
1. When the cable network that needs to be shielded from electrical interference or is required to be protected from external influences (such as corrosive liquid, flammable dust, etc.), the (FB) type trough-type composite anti-corrosion shielded cable bridge (with cover) shall be selected
2. Class (F) composite epoxy resin anti-corrosion flame-retardant cable tray shall be used in highly corrosive environment. The same materials shall be used for the bracket and bracket to improve the service life of the cable tray and accessories. Cover plates should be added in the environment or outdoor places that are easy to accumulate dust and need to be covered.
3. In addition to the above situations, tray type, trough type, cascade type, glass anti-corrosion flame-retardant cable tray or steel common type cable tray can be selected according to the site, environment and technical requirements. Cover plates should be added in the environment or outdoor places that are easy to accumulate dust and need to be covered.
4. In the public passage or outdoor crossing road section, the bottom of the bottom rung should be added with a pad or pallets should be used in this section. When crossing a public passage with a large span, the load capacity of the bridge can be improved or the rack can be selected according to the user's requirements.
5. Composite bridge (FB) shall be selected for large span (>3m).
6. Composite epoxy tree-finger bridge (F) shall be selected for outdoor use.
Specification selection of Shandong cable tray
1. In order to prevent the specification and size of the cable tray from being too large or too tight, the relevant provisions are as follows: "The ratio of the total cross-sectional area of the cable to the cross-sectional area of the tray shall not be greater than 40% for power cables; and 50% for control cables."
2. The specifications of various bends and accessories shall meet the engineering layout conditions and be matched with the bridge.
3. The specifications of supports and hangers shall be selected according to the specifications, layers, spans and other conditions of the bridge. And shall meet the requirements of load.
4. Steel or non-combustible and flame-retardant materials must be used in the section where the bridge is required to be fireproof.
5. Steps for selecting bridge:
(1) Determine the bridge width, number of layers, type and spacing of support points, and the distribution of cables on each layer of bridge.
(2) Calculate the uniformly distributed load of each layer of cable (kN/m2), and preliminarily determine the model and specification of the bridge.
(3) The bridge strength shall be checked and calculated according to the total uniform load value of the cable.
Here, the editor reminds you that the cable tray should be maintained regularly, otherwise the quality of the cable tray itself will deteriorate and the hardness will decline, thus affecting its service life. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website consulting service