Tray type cable tray is the most widely used one in petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, light industry, television, telecommunications, etc. It has the advantages of light weight, large load, beautiful appearance, simple structure, and convenient installation. It is suitable for both the installation of power cables and the laying of control cables.
Jinan bridge manufacturer reminds that its surface treatment can be divided into three types according to user needs: galvanizing, electrostatic spraying, and hot galvanizing. In heavily corrosive environments, special anti-corrosion treatment can be applied.
Key points of construction and installation:
1) The laying direction of cable tray and trunking shall be short, and shall be laid along the wall, column or beam as far as possible.
2) According to the laying direction of cable tray and trunking, the position and load of the embedded steel plate required for the installation of reserved wall holes, floor holes and hangers are proposed to the civil engineering and structural disciplines. And it should be coordinated with the craft profession, plumbing profession, and power profession.
3) Concealed metal trunking wiring on the ground should be designed in close coordination with the civil engineering profession, in order to reasonably determine the route and equipment selection based on different structural types and building layouts.
4) Cables with different voltages and different purposes should not be laid in the same cable tray:
Cables above 1kV and below 1kV;
Double circuit cables supplying power to primary loads along the same path;
Emergency lighting and other lighting cables;
Power, control, and telecommunications cables. If cables of different grades are laid on the same cable tray, partition separation shall be added in the middle.
5) When installation or maintenance under engineering conditions do not require the consideration of additional concentrated loads, the working uniform load of cable ladders and trays is calculated based on the uniform distribution of the cable's own weight.
6) The cable tray should not be laid in parallel with the following pipes. If it is unavoidable, the position of cable tray should comply with the following provisions, or take corresponding protective measures.
The cable tray shall be above the pipeline with corrosive liquid.
The cable tray shall be under the heating pipe.
When flammable and explosive gas is heavier than air, cable tray shall be above the pipeline.
When flammable and explosive gas is lighter than air, cable tray shall be under the pipeline.
7) See relevant standards for the small distance between cable tray and pipeline.
8) Necessary spacing should be maintained between the comprehensive wiring cable and nearby electrical equipment such as motors, power transformers, which may generate high-level electromagnetic interference.
9) The spacing between the integrated wiring cables, optical cables, and pipelines laid on the wall and other pipelines should comply with the provisions of Article 11.0.2 of GB/T50311-2000.
10) When cable tray is laid horizontally, the span should be selected for support according to the load curve, and the span is generally 1.5~3.0m. When laying vertically, the fixed spacing should not exceed 2m.
In addition, you should know that the tray type cable tray can be equipped with a shield. If a shield is required, it can be noted when ordering. All its accessories are common to the ladder type and trough type cable tray. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website Consult!