What are the standards for fire prevention and sealing of cable trays? The manufacturer of cable tray in Shandong thinks that we should first look at the fireproof sealing materials? Fireproof sealing materials should have basic properties such as fire resistance and thermal expansion. Based on practical engineering applications, we summarize as follows:
·Organic fireproof blocking material
Including: fireproof mud and fireproof sealant, with good plasticity, suitable for occasions where irregular shapes and penetrations are considered for replacement.
·Inorganic fireproof blocking material
Also known as fireproof plaster, it can quickly solidify and is suitable for situations where the penetration remains basically unchanged after sealing.
·Flame retardant package
Convenient construction, suitable for situations where large holes and penetrations are considered for replacement.
Including: fireproof partition board, fireproof spray mineral wool board, with high mechanical strength, suitable for large holes and bearing functions.
·Flame retardant ring
A metal clamp filled with flame retardant expansion material can be fixed on the outer wall of plastic pipes.
Capable of forming a fire-resistant and thermal insulation protective layer, which can be applied to the surface of cables and structures
In addition, there are fireproof modules, fireproof foam, etc.
These materials are often not single, but through two or more flexible combinations to jointly complete the fire sealing of pipeline systems.
Let's take a look at the typical methods of fire prevention and sealing construction in various parts of mechanical and electrical engineering based on the current practical application situation.
Cable tray penetrates floor holes:
When the cable tray runs through the floor, attention should be paid to using fireproof blocking materials to separate the cables from the tray, ensuring a distance of 1cm between the cables and the tray.
2. The distance between the cable tray and the wall shall be no less than 5cm. The distance between the cable tray and the wall shall be no less than 5cm. The distance between the cable tray and the wall shall be expanded to more than 5cm. The internal and external plugging shall be integrated. The thickness of the external plugging of the cable tray can be the same as that of the floor. The internal plugging of the cable tray shall be no less than 24cm.
After the sealing is completed, the lower end of the bridge should be sealed with a 5-8mm fireproof board.
① Fireproof board ③ fire retardant sealing package ⑤ cable tray
② Fixed screw ④ cable
Cable tray through wall hole:
1. The plugging method of cable tray through the wall is the same as 1-1-1. If the cable diameter is greater than 2cm, the plugging part shall be coated with 1.5 linear meters of cable coating in both directions before plugging.
2. The inner edge of the fireproof board should be kept 1cm away from the bridge.
① Fireproof board ② cable tray ③ fire retardant sealing package
④ Cable ⑤ fixing screw
Sealing of incoming and outgoing cables in the distribution room:
In addition to the sealing method shown in Figure 1-5-1, the branching and connecting points of the incoming and outgoing cables of the distribution cabinet should also be sealed. The surrounding area of the sealing volume should not be less than 24cm away from the cables.
In general, power outage construction should be adopted. If live working is required, a safe construction distance should be ensured, and professional electricians must be present on site for safety supervision.
① Distribution panel ② Cable ③ Flame retardant sealing package
Cable tray through wall holes:
1. The sealing of cable trays is a very important part of fire prevention sealing, and special attention should be paid to the sealing quality inside the trays during sealing.
2. The wall thickness of the sealing area should be the same, and the interior should be ensured to be over 24cm (including 24cm).
① Cable ② Fire resistant board ③ Fire resistant sealing package
④ Cable tray ⑤ fixing screws
Sealing of cables passing through floor slots and boxes:
1. The sealing of the trough box penetrating the floor should focus on the installation method of the steel hanger inside the trough box, as shown in Figure 1-3-4 for specific installation.
2. The sealing thickness inside the slot box shall not be less than 24cm. In case of a large number of cables in the slot box, non hardening sealing materials must be appropriately filled between the cable gaps to make them more tight.
3. Cover the outer lower end of the slot box with a 5-8mm fireproof board.
① Cable ② Fire resistant board ③ Fire resistant sealing package ④ Slot box
⑤ Fixing screws
From the above content, we can understand the specifications for fire prevention and sealing of bridge structures. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website Take a look!